What's wrong with this picture....?


Headed out of Exeter on a hilly training ride to Princetown yesterday morning and had barely left the city limits before it all went horribly wrong....

I had just climbed Dunsford Hill and was on the descent towards Pocombe Bridge when a car, travelling in the opposite direction, suddenly made a right turn into the Ide Lane junction right in front of me. Before I knew what was happening it had struck me, my head smashed the windscreen before I was sent up in the air and, according to witnesses, did 2 full somersaults before being spat back down onto the tarmac. The police arrived and I was whisked off to A+E in an ambulance....

....the force of the impact was such that my frame was split in two with fractures on both the top tube and the down tube :(





Not a good day :(